Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 1

Hello everyone!!! Here is a little slideshow from my first walk around the city! These are no works of art - can't a photographer just walk around and take their own tourist photos? :) It's nice and hot here, yesterday I was walking around in a Tshirt :)

-A photo of me just before my first shift :)

-The burberry store is just down the street from the hotel, so I know when I see all these nice shops I know I'm close to home :)

-Even starbucks is celebrating the olympics!

-The shot of the building with MPC (Main Press Center) on the side is where my Dad and I work

-Is it the winter olympics? There are flowers blooming on trees here!

-A shot of my free bottle of Olympic wine for Volunteers, my pass to the dress rehearsals of the opening ceremonies tonight and my pass card

I think if you guys click on the button beside the Get Yours it will take you to another page that will show the photos. I am still finding a good way to post a whole bunch of photos....

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/10/2010

    Terry and I miss you Nickie!!!
    LoVE THE PHOTOS!!!

    Keep sending them our way!

    xoleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome, I don't know if I told you but you are actually living out my high school photography dream. Its good to see someone I know fulfilling something I've wanted to do for years. :)

    Happy shooting.

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/12/2010

    I posted a comment where did it go?

    Keep em comin Nic

    It's like being there

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete